Difference between Hrithik Roshan and John Abraham
Everyone loves Bollywood actors who have great physiques and also look amazing on the movie and television screens. Hrithik Roshan and John Abraham are two examples of Bollywood actors who look like Greek Gods and are also noteworthy in the acting departments.
Hrithik Roshan or Duggu as he is fondly called is one of the best looking actors in Bollywood. Hrithik tasted superstar fame with his first movie. He was worshipped both by the masses and classes in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’(2000). The same was not true for John Abraham. His first movie ‘Jism’(2003) and although it was a hit he was not lapped up by audiences in such an enthusiastic manner. He tasted commercial success with ‘Dhoom’(2004) which portrayed him as an anti-hero. Hrithik’s first movie as an adult actor was ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’, but he had already made an appearance in 1980’s in movies like ‘Asha’, ‘Aap Ke Deewane’ and ‘Bhagwaan Dada’ as a child artist. John Abraham did not made any appearances as a child actor. John Abraham has played antagonist roles in two movies so far, ‘Dhoom’ and ‘Zinda’(2006). Hrithik on the other hand, has only played one negative role in ‘Dhoom-2’ so far (2006).
Hrithik has a filmy background with his father Rakesh Roshan being a former leading Bollywood actor and a working producer and director. Since Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan is a film producer, he also worked as an assistant director and helped his father on movies like ‘Koyla’ and ‘Karan Arjun’. John Abraham is the son of a Malayali architect. John Abraham was a model earlier and afterwards he switched careers to acting. He started his modeling career when he won the Gladrags manhunt contest in 1999. He was initially a media-planner and worked with the organization Enterprises-Nexus. Hrithik started his career as an actor.
- Relationships-John Abraham is dating Bipasha Basu since the two met on the sets of the movie ‘Jism’ in 2002. On the other hand, Hrithik is married to childhood sweetheart Suzanne Khan and has two sons.
- Age-John Abraham is Hrithik’s senior by two years. He was born in 1972, whereas Hrithik in 1974.
- Awards and recognition-John Abraham has failed to win any Filmfare awards so far. Although he has been nominated twice for ‘Dostana’(2008) and ‘Jism’(2003), he has not taken the black statue home ever. Hrithik on the other hand, has won several Filmfares for his roles in movies ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai’, ‘Koi Mil Gaya’, ‘Dhoom 2’ and ‘Jodhha Akbar’.
- Physical traits-Hrithik Roshan is bestowed with two thumbs on his right hand.
- Choice of roles-Hrithik works on movies where his role involves dancing in some form or other. John Abraham has never shown any such inclination for dancing in his movies.
- International recognition-Hrithik has also tasted international recognition as he received the Best Actor award at Golden Minbar International Film Festival of Russia for his performance as the legendary emperor Jodhha Akbar in the movie of the same name. John Abraham has not received any such international awards.