Difference between Naukri.com, MonsterIndia.com and TimesJobs.com
Naukri.com, MonsterIndia.com and TimesJobs.com are three of the most popular employment websites in India. Employers advertise a position or job description and eligible candidates are invited to apply online including emailing their applications and resumes. These websites also provide employer review and advice to prospective employees. Some of the early players in this field were Hotjobs.com, YahooJobs.com and Monster.com. The concept gained popularity in India and a number of sites emerged over the time. Monster.com launched in India as MonsterIndia.com. Naukri.com, TimesJobs.com, JobsAhead.com, IndianJobsite.com etc. are more of the numerous employment websites set up to connect employers with prospective employees in India.
Monster.com is owned by Monster Worldwide Inc. It is one of the most popular employment websites in the world. With over 150 million resumes in its database, Monster.com has become one of the largest job search engines in the world. Jeff Taylor found the Monster board and also served as its CEO for many years. Timesjobs.com is owned by Times Business Solutions Ltd. (TBSL). It operates in India as well as in the Middle East. Naukri.com was established by Info Edge (India) Ltd. Sanjeev Bikhchandani is its founder as well as owner.
Monster.com was launched in 1999 after the two most popular career websites in that time “The Monster Board” and “Online Career Centre” were merged. It has its headquarters in Massachusetts and has around five thousand employees in thirty six countries. In 2003 Monster.com was launched in India as MonsterIndia.com. Naukri.com was launched in 1997. It was the only player in India till 1999 when JobsAhead.com jumped into the field. It is based in Ahmadabad. TimesJobs.com is relatively younger in the market as it was launched in 2004. TimesJobs.com has its roots in India with headquarters in NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from helping its users by filtering the job offers as per the resumes submitted by them, Monster.com also provides some additional services such as professional resume writing, career counselling, various communities to be a part of professional networks so that its users may share problems and solutions. Naukri.com can help you to find out about income levels of your peers and colleagues. CV services offers resume flash which highlights your resume and also offers professional resume development. TimesJobs provides its services on mobile phones with the help of text messages. You just have to message <jobs> at 58888 to get latest updates or even apply. It is to be noted that the resume services provided by these sites are generally paid services.
- Naukri.com was established by Info Edge (India) Ltd. in 1997.
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani found Naukri.com
- Naukri.com can help you to find out about the income level of your peers.
- It offers resume flash to highlight your resume
- Monster.com is owned by Monster Worldwide Inc.
- Jeff Taylor found the monster board and also served as its CEO for many years.
- Monster.com was launched in 1999. It was introduced in India in 2003.
- Using Monster you can be a part of professional network and share problems.
- TimesJobs.com is owned by Times Business Solutions Ltd. (TBSL).
- TimesJobs.com was launched in 2004.
- TimesJobs provides its services on mobile. (type <jobs> and send to 58888.)
- It operates in India as well as in the Middle East.